A modern interpretation of the classic diner, Sportello (Italian for “counter service”) offers a menu of chef Barbara Lynch’s trattoria-inspired Italian dishes for lunch and dinner. Sportello’s casual, lively, Italian spirit is captured in the sleek, minimalist design of the cuisine — fresh pastas, creamy polenta, and simple soups — and in the supremely approachable, artisanal wine list created by wine director Cat Silirie.
In celebration of Sportello’s 5th anniversary the restaurant recently underwent a renovation to remove the bakery focus on what we do best – bringing supreme pastas and approachable wines to our customers!
- New 2, 4 & 6 top tables for more private and intimate gathering
- New seating for large parties of up to 10 guests
- Increased seating by 14 diners
- Replaced the bakery counter with a new wine bar
- New hours of operation from 11:30am – 11:00pm everyday
- Promotion of David Cavilla to Chef de Cuisine
- New Fall menu items